Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pokemon Cards

So yeah, I collect Pokemon cards.

Judge me if you will, but I find collecting them relaxing and fun.  Currently I own over 1,000 Pokemon cards, not counting energies and trainers, which I also have a lot of.  I don't usually do competitive play, but that's mostly due to the fact that there aren't many competitive card players in my area that I know of.  My local board game shop does hold Pokemon local tournaments, but I haven't gone there yet simply because I don't want to end up being the oldest one there.

I'm always constantly looking for other people who play Pokemon and aren't children.  I also have a large stack of Pokemon cards I'm looking to give away soon, so if you want to start a collection then it'd be perfect for that.

I know Pokemon is looked upon as childish, and it sort of is, but that is only because children are the easiest to sell cute, fighting creatures to.  But I believe Pokemon is for all ages willing to get into the universe.  Currently getting back into the games as well and I am always trying to collect cards I don't have.  I also have a TCG Online account, so if anyone wants to chat it up on there too, I'll be there.

Anyways, that's about it.  This kind of turned out differently then I originally planned, but yeah.  I'll update more laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment