Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hoping for Some Consistency

Alright, so lets try this again, shall we?

Yesterday I have started a new short fiction series called Little Shadow. The plan right now is just to update a chapter once a week for the next few months. I have part of the story all written out already, so they should all come out smoothly for now. The story is set in the fantasy realm of Prosia and tells the tale of a young shadow boy who wakes up in the middle of a thick forest. He has no memory of his past, and the only clue to this mystery is a crystal ball with a single flame floating in the center and a strong urge to move forward through the forest. I will also be updating some more of my poetry written over my time at the university I am currently attending, so look out for that as well.

In other news, I have made an account on the Absolute Write Water Cooler forums in an attempt to branch out and meet new people. Hopefully talking with other writers will motivate me to keep this blog up to date with actual content. You can find my introductory post here, and my forum profile here. And remember that I do keep up with my Twitter and Goodreads account, which you can find to the right of this post! (my left, your right. you get the gist).

No comments:

Post a Comment