Friday, August 17, 2012

My Name is Quigg

Hello, my name is Quigg. I am starting this blog for many reasons. I, like many people, claim to see the world differently and blah blah blah. Basically, I wish to share my own opinions of  matters. Not politics, though. I hate politics.
My posts could vary from reviews of CDs or movies, to just my opinions of certain matters of life, to questoining deep subjects of life and purpose. I'm also using this blog to keep people posted on my music. I am a amateur, wannabe musician. I'd like to write some music and share it with people.
I will give more information of who I am in my later blogs. I care not for the opinions of others or trolls who will dislike this blog for the simple fact that I am just another stupid blogger. Get used to it. Until then, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment