Friday, August 17, 2012

New Song: I'm Sorry

I am currently working on several new songs. The one I'm working the most on will be called I'm Sorry (pending title.) It will be a piano instrumental ballad for the most part. I may add more instruments in the mix, but the basis of it will be piano. I have the song memorized, I need to finish writing the song down and recording it. It will be on Youtube soon. I will also post the song on here.

I would like to note that, although my primary instrument that I play is the piano, I hopefully will branch off to other types of music other than piano. But for my first few songs to release, I will be focusing mainly on piano. I am currently learning guitar, so I hope to incorporate what I know so far into future songs. Until then, keep checking to see when I will have more songs posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment